Quantity Surveying Services
Analyse Your Construction Finances
- Are you a contractor and struggling to control your finances or have a problem with receiving payment?
- Are you embarking on a new building project and need to control the finances?
- Would you like someone to prepare your interim applications and final accounts?
- Are you in a construction dispute?
- Do you need a competent estimating service?
- Would you like a cost prediction?
Based in Matlock, Derbyshire and using my skills as a Quantity Surveyor I previously established and ran my own construction and subcontracting business for 22 years. Prior to that I worked for large and small main contractors, small builders and specialist contractors. My experience is wholly in construction with experience including construction business management, site setting out, structural engineering, specification writing, project coordination, contracts management and financial control.
Whether you want me to work within your business or be independent, I would equally be pleased to hear from you.
Stephen Hodgson BSc MRICS
- Quantity Surveying
- Taking-off & Scheduling
- Bills of Quantities
- Resource analysis
- Financial Control
- Project Coordination
- Applications for Payment
- Final Accounts
- Debt Management
- Claims Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Adjudication preparation
- Business Administration
- Internal Business Structures
- All welcome – if there are any potential conflicts of interest, approval from existing clients will be obtained before commencing any work.
- Builders and Contractors
- Extensions & Alterations
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Homeowners & Developers
- Plastering & Decorating companies
- Steel fabrications
- Structural repairs and alterations
- Excellent Rates
- Freelance by the hour, Employed and Contract work undertaken.
- Fully equipped professional business office.
- Own equipment and software licenses all paid for.
- Evaluate, Construction Manager, Sage and other software.