Helping With Your Construction Finances
- Are you a contractor and struggling to control your finances or have a problem with receiving payment?
- Are you embarking on a new building project and need to control the finances?
- Do you need to gain financial control over your business?
- Would you like someone to prepare your interim applications and final accounts?
- Are you in a construction dispute?
- Would you like reliable profit and loss and cash flow reports?
I am based in Matlock, Derbyshire. Using my skills as a Quantity Surveyor I established and ran my own construction and subcontracting business for 22 years. I’ve worked for large and small main contractors, small builders and specialist contractors my whole career. My experience is wholly in construction with a broad base including business management, marketing, site setting out, structural engineering, contracts management and financial control of the whole business.
Whether you want me to work within your business or be independent, I would equally be pleased to hear from you.
Stephen Hodgson BSc,MRICS
Quantity Surveyor & Financial Controller
- Quantity Surveying
- Taking-off & Scheduling
- Bills of Quantities
- Resource analysis
- Financial Control
- Applications for Payment
- Final Accounts
- Debt Management
- Claims Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Adjudication preparation
- Business Administration
- Internal Business Structures
- All welcome – if there are any potential conflicts of interest, approval from existing clients will be obtained before commencing any work.
- Builders and Contractors
- Extensions & Alterations
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Homeowners & Developers
- Plastering & Decorating companies
- Steel fabrications
- Structural repairs and alterations
- Prices to suit all budgets according to the complexity of the task.
- Freelance and Contract work undertaken.
- Economical rates
- Rates include;
- Fully equipped business office suitable for meeting clients, software licenses, RICS subscriptions, maintenance of CPD etc.